We all need a refreshing meal on this hot summer day! So let’s make chilled soba noodles with Nuts+Nuts’ chili lime cashew sauce. So easy and nutritious!
1 bag of 4 oz Nuts+Nuts chili lime cashew
1 cup of hot water
2 tbs of olive oil
1 tbs of sambal oelek/sriracha (optional to make it spicier)
1-2 tbsp of rice vinegar to taste
1-2 tbs of lemon juice to taste
1-2 servings of soba noodles
1 tsp sesame seeds
Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Cook the soba noodles according to the package instructions, then rinse them under cold water to chill.
2. Julienne the cucumber or any veggies you have.
3. To make the sauce: In a blender, combine Nuts+Nuts’ 4 oz of chili lime cashews, 10 tbsp of warm water, 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp of sambal oelek/sriracha (optional for added spiciness), 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice to taste, 1-2 tbsp of rice vinegar to taste, and salt to taste. Blend until smooth and creamy. If the sauce consistency is too thick, start by adding 1 tbsp of warm water to thin it out until desired consistency.
4. Mix the chilled soba noodles with the chili lime cashew sauce.
5. Garnish with cucumber and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy immediately.